July 31, 2006

My visited countries

Lot's of people, specially on Planet Debian, blogged this map for a long time, but I never did it myself 'cause I'm ashamed of it. Anyway, here it is:




In this map you see, in red, the world countries I've already visited: only three :-P I hope I can change that soon, 'tho... While I think I'm not going to be a great fan of France, I'm aiming for that to be my next country, next year. Unless I find someone willing to do some travel in the second half of December...

Create your own visited countries map.

PS - after a few years and a few more countries, you have an always updated map on this website.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:15 AM

    So you have never been out of Europe? You should come visit me/us (I know you have other friends here) in the states--that'd give you a little more red ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it was just an issue of wanting I would be there already! :-P

    ReplyDelete