November 14, 2005

Google Analytics

So, Google offers us now "Google Analytics", a service that "tells you everything you want to know about how your visitors found you and how they interact with your site." As the tech junkie that I am, I subscribed to it as soon as I knew about it and added it to this site, as you can see if you check out the source. My first insight is that it is slow as hell (and I work on an ISP, so don't tell me it's my networks fault) and it shows nothing of relevant: the data is useful but not in the way it is shown. I think that it will probably change over the time and this is has all it needs to turn into a really useful product. I'll check it again in a month or so and see if the data shown is more relevant, of if this is just another hype product...

No comments:

Post a Comment